Buckeye Burl & Lots of other new blocks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
Through the last few days I have added almost a hundred new blocks to our web store. The stabilized blocks were professionally stabilized by K&G.
I will be using some of these to fill some wholesale orders, but I wanted to give you all first choice of the new stuff.
Everything in the store comes with a "No questions asked, Money Back Guarantee".
Free US Shipping. International shipping is a flat rate of $20 or free if your order is over $100.
The store software is programed to give volume discounts of 10% for orders over $200, or 20% for orders over $500.

Just minutes ago I posted 20 new stabilized California Buckeye Burl blocks in the store.
This photo shows a handful of them. Click on the photo to go where they are located in the store.

You may have already seen the new Figured Maple blocks.
Many of these are the boldest figure I have seen in some time.

I also added a bunch of Natural Hardwoods. Some of these came from Ted Dowell's Estate and others were sent to me by one of my customers in Brazil. There are some Lignum Vitae, a couple Desert Ironwood and a variety of Brazilian Hardwoods.

DANG YOU Mark Farley! Im such a Buckeye junky!!

This is some of the best looking buckeye I have seen. If I didnt have enough buckeye to make about 30 knives already I would secure as much of this batch as I could afford!

If I may offer a word of advise to those who have never used buckeye. ITS AWESOME stuff that ALWAYS, and i mean ALWAYS makes a great looking handle! and there is not a bad block in this batch. Get some while you can.. Buckeye burl of this quality is not easy to find!

And again.. Dang you MARK. LMAO!

Randy

Thanks for the kind words Randy.
I figured you would notice these.

Only 7 pieces of the Buckeye are left.
It will probably be a good while before I have more.
So if you were wanting to get a piece........

Back