• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Suisin INOX honyaki petty 180mm w/ Saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Almost new, cut 1 chocolate cake and 2 oranges. Super sharp, super thin - arguably one of the best choices for a line knife on the market. Comes with saya and original box, untouched factory edge. Basically new.

$215 shipped conUS

Thanks.

FWIW the lead line cook at the restaurant i'm at uses this exact knife and only this knife for everything, 6 days a week, 16 hours a day and his knife work is impeccable and beyond reproach.

Sorry ment to say "If you will accept" also where in socal r u located I could save shipping if ur not too far

Sure does! Should be hitting JNS very soon. I want/lust one but cant justify it with a kitaeji 180 petty en route. You should get on JNS Shig mailing list....

Hey brad, jimbob is absolutely right lots of cool stuff on JNS, definitely recommend checking it out and joining the mailing list

This little one is staying home for now... withdrawn, thank you for looking!

Back