Japanese Knives New Video- Fujiwara Teruyasu's Knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
After shooting the Gesshin Ginga video the other day, we've gotten a lot of requests for videos showcasing some different brands. This one showcases Fujiwara Teruyasu's Maboroshi no Meito knives. Please let me know if you have any questions.

This one's for you matt ;)

[video=youtube;huS5I1a77mk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huS5I1a77mk&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

J-Bro, I always wanted to get a better look at your Fujiwara's and that video does a great job of that. Thanks for sharing!

I think those are in blue steel...

That's what I'm talkin about, Jon!! The video does a great job of giving an idea of those. Now I just have to get money....

You forgot to mention they are great for shaving, too. :tease:

After seeing this video, do you guys NOW get why I mentioned them to the "Shigi Scared"?

Thanks for the video. I like the look of these. Any of these fitting in your suitcase for ECG?

Me too! Beautiful knives indeed.

Jon: What's the difference between this line and the Fujiwara san Denka no Hoto,besides the huge price difference?

the steel and the style of the knife... Denka no Hoto is more time consuming to produce

stereo.pete said:
Does Fujiwara have any wa-handled options?
yes he does. i am hoping to pick some up this year, but right now i have so many things on order it makes my head spin and my bank account hurt ;)

@Johnny.Chance I think i can fit one or two of these in my suitcase... anything in particular you want to see?

Back