Greetings from Vermont

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcwillis

Reaction score
Hello all!
I'm a hobby chef who recently learned of the pure joy that comes with using my first truly sharp knife (thank you Mac). Now I make onion soup for the process as much as the results! I look forward to learning more about knives, knife technique, how to sharpen my babies, and drooling over the photos of the works of art in your collections!

Welcome! You're in the right place for all of those things! :)

Welcome to KKF , have your credit card handy , it will be an expensive journey.. :D

Welcome aboard. I used to date a girl from Burlington, but that was two lifetimes ago. Beautiful state, especially in the fall.

Welcome. Spent a lot of time in Vermont. Bennington, , West Dover, and Northeast Kingdom. Where you at?

Thank you for the warm welcome! I'm from Strafford (not Stratford or Stafford, which can be confusing...). It's a nice little town tucked into a cluster of hills near where 89 and 91 meet. I still haven't spent time in Dover, but Vermont doesn't get much nicer than Bennington and the Northeast Kingdom. Ecchef, I actually just drove though Northfield today!

I usually describe my current location as "on the Vermont border"... technically in New Hampshire.

Loved my time in Vermont going to NECI! Sadly I have not been back since. It's been 13 years! My wife and I were planning to make a trip last fall (yes, evil tourist time) but things change very quickly when wifey is pregnant.
Some day I'll be back!

Oh, yeah. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks!

Marc4pt0: I'm happy to hear about your NECI connection! They have a fantastic program. I think you just missed overlapping with my Aunt who returned to NECI as part of a mid-life career change.

Back