Misono Dragon

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbochef422

Reaction score
After some time on the web looking to replace my beaten dragon I found a brand new 270mm dragon from 08 with the etched dragon on the front. I didn't believe it till I saw it but its the "old school" dragon. If anyone is interested yoshihiro cutlery has them and I know he has 2 more 270's and don't know about the 240's. definitely double check before you order but its the real deal I got it today.

The conclusion we came to is the number 081 would be either made, produced or shipped in 2008. After I think 2011 they were stamped it looks like. I don't remember where but there is a thread that shows the difference side by side.

What's the difference between the pre-dragon Swedish carbon Misono's and the dragon? I have an older 240 sujihiki that I'd keep if it was a 270. Great knife.

That's interesting bc when I asked them they said they had three of the older ones. I ordered ms 114. If you look at the 240's they are ms 113 and the one smaller than that is ms 112. I believe the newer numbers in the bolster would be 141. Email them and they get back to you right away.

Back