Quantcast
Last poster wins! - Page 38
Page 38 of 62 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Last poster wins!

I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes --Marcel Proust--

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes --Marcel Proust--

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by sachem allison View Post
    Wow someone other than Mark pulled that one off.
    Chewie's the man.

'Last.'

This is the first thing I have ever won in my life! I would like to thank my family for always supporting me, my keyboard, my computor, and last, but not least, the posters above me. Thank you.

But obviously not the first thing that you thought you won but didn't.

"And there off. There are lots of great competters in this compatition, Tom, but my favorite is Julian, he just always gives that extra - Oh! Now that's crazy, bahamaroot was in the lead but not any more! Julian has just passed bahamaroot with blazing speed! Tom, who do you think is going to win this race?"

"Well, from the looks of it, Jim, I would put my money on Julian. He is in a - Oh! bahamaroot has taken the lead at the start of the final lap!

"I'm not sure if Julian is going to make it. What's this?! Julian is flying down the track, and... Oh! Julian flies through
    the finish line leaving bahamaroot far behind. I can't believe I ever doubted Julian."

"I know what you mean, Jim, Julian is a champion, but he never looks like it. Well, from all of us here at KKF, have a great day and thanks for reading.