Quantcast
Last poster wins! - Page 48
Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: Last poster wins!

one man gathers what another man spills...

I know you are, but what am I...
    The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes --Marcel Proust--

In

I AM MRS. SESE-MARTELL WIDOW OF LATE PRESIDENT MOBUTU SESE-MARTELL OF ZAIRE? NOW KNOWN AS DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC). I AM MOVED TO MAKE THIS POST IN THIS ESTEEMED CUTLERY FORUM, THIS WAS IN CONFIDENCE CONSIDERING MY PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCE AND SITUATION AND THE FACT I USE SH!ITY KNIVES TO BUTCHER CHICKEN.

I ESCAPED ALONG WITH MY HUSBAND AND TWO OF OUR SONS JAMES KONGOLO HAAS AND BASHER NZANGA INGOGLIA OUT OF DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC) TO ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE WHERE MY FAMILY AND I SETTLED, WHILE WE LATER MOVED TO SETTLE IN MORROCO WHERE MY HUSBAND LATER DIED OF CANCER DISEASE. HOWEVER DUE TO THIS SITUATION WE DECIDED TO CHANGED MOST OF MY HUSBAND'S BILLIONS OF DOLLARS DEPOSITED IN SWISS BANK AND OTHER COUNTRIES INTO OTHER FORMS OF MONEY CODED FOR SAFE PURPOSE BECAUSE THE NEW HEAD OF STATE OF (DR) MR LAURENT KABILA HAS MADE ARRANGEMENT WITH THE SWISS GOVERNMENT AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES TO FREEZE ALL MY LATE HUSBAND'S KNIVES AND TREASURES IN SOME EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.

HENCE MY CHILDREN AND I DECIDED LAYING LOW IN AFRICA TO STUDY THE SITUATION TILL WHEN THINGS GETS BETTER, LIKE NOW THAT PRESIDENT KABILA IS DEAD AND THE SON TAKING OVER (JOSEPH KABILA). ONE OF MY LATE HUSBAND'S CHATEAUX IN PANACA NEVADA WAS RECENTLY CONFISCATED BY THE GOVERNMENT, AND AS SUCH I HAD TO CHANGE MY AVATAR SO THAT MY INVESTMENT WILL NOT BE TRACED AND CONFISCATED.

I HAVE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF EIHGTEEN MLLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$18,000,000,00.) WITH A SECURITY COMPANY, FOR SAFEKEEPING. THE FUNDS ARE SECURITY CODED TO PREVENT THEM FROM KNOWING THE CONTENT. WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST THAT YOU WILL ASSIST US BY POSTING IN "KITCHEN KNIFE FORUMS". ALL POSTERS IN THIS THREAD AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE PARTY TO MY ILL-GOTTEN BOOTY OF $18,000,000,000 -- LESS THE HOBBYIST FEE FOR KKF OF COURSE. YOU WILL BECOME RICH.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW MANY SHREWD AND INTELLIGENT POSTERS WILL WANT TO BE PART OF THIS BEAUTIFUL OPPORTUNITY.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson

Believe it or not, I have perfected the art of time travel. I have traveled 1,000 years into the future and added the LAST post to this thread.

I win.

Quote Originally Posted by wsfarrell View Post
    Believe it or not, I have perfected the art of time travel. I have traveled 1,000 years into the future and added the LAST post to this thread.

I win.

Ummm....not.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    I AM MRS. SESE-MARTELL WIDOW OF LATE PRESIDENT MOBUTU SESE-MARTELL OF ZAIRE? NOW KNOWN AS DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC). I AM MOVED TO MAKE THIS POST IN THIS ESTEEMED CUTLERY FORUM, THIS WAS IN CONFIDENCE CONSIDERING MY PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCE AND SITUATION AND THE FACT I USE SH!ITY KNIVES TO BUTCHER CHICKEN.

I ESCAPED ALONG WITH MY HUSBAND AND TWO OF OUR SONS JAMES KONGOLO HAAS AND BASHER NZANGA INGOGLIA OUT OF DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DRC) TO ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE WHERE MY FAMILY AND I SETTLED, WHILE WE LATER MOVED TO SETTLE IN MORROCO WHERE MY HUSBAND LATER DIED OF CANCER DISEASE. HOWEVER DUE TO THIS SITUATION WE DECIDED TO CHANGED MOST OF MY HUSBAND'S BILLIONS OF DOLLARS DEPOSITED IN SWISS BANK AND OTHER COUNTRIES INTO OTHER FORMS OF MONEY CODED FOR SAFE PURPOSE BECAUSE THE NEW HEAD OF STATE OF (DR) MR LAURENT KABILA HAS MADE ARRANGEMENT WITH THE SWISS GOVERNMENT AND OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES TO FREEZE ALL MY LATE HUSBAND'S KNIVES AND TREASURES IN SOME EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.

HENCE MY CHILDREN AND I DECIDED LAYING LOW IN AFRICA TO STUDY THE SITUATION TILL WHEN THINGS GETS BETTER, LIKE NOW THAT PRESIDENT KABILA IS DEAD AND THE SON TAKING OVER (JOSEPH KABILA). ONE OF MY LATE HUSBAND'S CHATEAUX IN PANACA NEVADA WAS RECENTLY CONFISCATED BY THE GOVERNMENT, AND AS SUCH I HAD TO CHANGE MY AVATAR SO THAT MY INVESTMENT WILL NOT BE TRACED AND CONFISCATED.

I HAVE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF EIHGTEEN MLLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$18,000,000,00.) WITH A SECURITY COMPANY, FOR SAFEKEEPING. THE FUNDS ARE SECURITY CODED TO PREVENT THEM FROM KNOWING THE CONTENT. WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO IS TO INDICATE YOUR INTEREST THAT YOU WILL ASSIST US BY POSTING IN "KITCHEN KNIFE FORUMS". ALL POSTERS IN THIS THREAD AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE PARTY TO MY ILL-GOTTEN BOOTY OF $18,000,000,000 -- LESS THE HOBBYIST FEE FOR KKF OF COURSE. YOU WILL BECOME RICH.

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW MANY SHREWD AND INTELLIGENT POSTERS WILL WANT TO BE PART OF THIS BEAUTIFUL OPPORTUNITY.
    Lol good laugh. Btw, will you let Mr. Drinky start posting soon? (account is hacked now isn't it???)
    Chewie's the man.