Quantcast
Ready Made Honesuki & Honesuki/Petty Hybrid - True Single Beveled w/Hollow Back - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Ready Made Honesuki & Honesuki/Petty Hybrid - True Single Beveled w/Hollow Back

Stunning!

Beautiful... I hope there will be run # 2

That is one fine looking honesuki!

Thanks guys, it's still a work in progress, but hopefully after 2-3 of these I will become more efficient.

Marko

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Beautiful work, Marko!
    “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”

I want one so bad!

You know what I realized? There's no picture of the back. Can we see the ura?
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Sure, but it will have to wait till tomorrow. I will put a straight edge on it and will try to capture the hollow.

Are you still making these knives for those of us who signed up in this thread, or should we sign up for the lottery? Just want to be sure I understand your post in your Knives Available for Sale thread, as you have one of these available for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by skiajl6297 View Post
    Are you still making these knives for those of us who signed up in this thread, or should we sign up for the lottery? Just want to be sure I understand your post in your Knives Available for Sale thread, as you have one of these available for sale.
    I committed to ready-made honesuki, so yes, I will be making them. However, those were not prepaid, so on a priority scale they are not in the front. Also, at the time, these were offered as wa version. There will be an option to upgrade to a western handle, but I would have to charge a extra for it, as it is more work. Orders that were prepaid, I offer a free upgrade.

The stock knives in For Sale thread will be offered through lottery system only. If you win, you won't be eligible to participate in other drawings in For Sale thread for one month, but it doesn't affect your place on Ready-made list or Custom Orders list, Or Lottery Knives List.

Sorry for the confusion. I am trying to keep Stock Knives and Lottery Knives separate, as the latter I will not make smaller than 240mm and will try to stick to making types that I don't often make.

Hope this makes sense.

Marko