Quantcast
Shigefusa and Stones for Knives ! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shigefusa and Stones for Knives !

Quote Originally Posted by marc4pt0 View Post
    Apologize for this bit of ignorance, but what does the "vat" mean in the pricing? Include exclude....
    Thanks!
    "VAT"="value added tax" is a tax of goods and services within the European Union. you don't need to pay VAT if you order from outside of European Union!
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Ahhh. Thanks. Looks like quite the big price difference for us then!

Quote Originally Posted by marc4pt0 View Post
    Ahhh. Thanks. Looks like quite the big price difference for us then!
    But maybe you will have to pay import tax or custom tax when it gets into the states. At least that is the case when importing from outside Europe to Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Olsen View Post
    But maybe you will have to pay import tax or custom tax when it gets into the states. At least that is the case when importing from outside Europe to Europe.
    nope.

I got one of those pettys: takes a lot to get me excited about small kitchen knives as I don't use them that often and I already have a few that I really like.
    This is just such an awesome little knife though: just as impressive if not more so than the double bevel shigs. Plus, it was at my door from the EU in less time than it usually takes to get packages from CA.
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin0505 View Post
    I got one of those pettys: takes a lot to get me excited about small kitchen knives as I don't use them that often and I already have a few that I really like.
    This is just such an awesome little knife though: just as impressive if not more so than the double bevel shigs. Plus, it was at my door from the EU in less time than it usually takes to get packages from CA.
    Ya, it took less than 7 days. They even moved it on sun.. I was very surprised.
    Chewie's the man.