Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Oberlin, OH!

Greetings from Oberlin, OH!

Hey guys!

I'm Matt. I am currently a student of jazz saxophone and economics at Oberlin College and Conservatory outside Cleveland, in Oberlin, OH. I have been a food enthusiast for as long as I can remember, and intend on opening my own restaurant down the road. I recently moved in to my own place so I can finally start experimenting in the kitchen. I came here because I care that I get the best products I can within my budget constraints, and this seemed like the obvious place for me to get advice as I start to build a modest collection, plus I am a knowledge junkie.

Looking forward to learning from you guys!

Welcome to KKF, Matt!
    “I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.”

Let me guess; Sonny Rollins is a favorite.
    Everywhere you go, there you are.

Welcome to KKF!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Welcome aboard Matt.
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

Welcome, Matt!

Welcome to KFF, Matt!!

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Let me guess; Sonny Rollins is a favorite.
    How did you know?! hahaa, im glad someone got the clue. He was my first "main guy" when i was developing an interest in the music. I got to meet him when I was 13 after a concert for SFJazz. easily the most memorable evening of my life. You must be a fan, too...?

Quote Originally Posted by saxcolossusjr View Post
    Hey guys!

I'm Matt. I am currently a student of jazz saxophone and economics at Oberlin College and Conservatory outside Cleveland, in Oberlin, OH. I have been a food enthusiast for as long as I can remember, and intend on opening my own restaurant down the road. I recently moved in to my own place so I can finally start experimenting in the kitchen. I came here because I care that I get the best products I can within my budget constraints, and this seemed like the obvious place for me to get advice as I start to build a modest collection, plus I am a knowledge junkie.

Looking forward to learning from you guys!
    Hello and welcome! Being a sax student you wouldn't happen to know Stephen Page would you? I played sax for most of my career in school some of it along side stephen in high school. Amazing player who's studied with Rousseau and now has a doctorate in musical arts and is asst. director of music at Colorado Mesa University. https://www.facebook.com/stephen.page is his FB page in case you would ever like to get in touch with him.
    Don't touch my d!ck. Dont touch my knife. ~ Anthony Bourdain ~