Quantcast
Ready Made 225mm Gyuto
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ready Made 225mm Gyuto

Ready Made 225mm Gyuto

I would like to offer some of 225mm gyuto ready made, as this lengh seems to be sought after for a line knife with a tight work space. I will only make a few, as between the contest knife, heavy chef's, honesuki project and orders I need to deliver this month, it leaves me with no time left.

Cost $400 per knife. Shipping will be extra.

Payment upon completion. 100% satisfaction guarantee and 7 days return for a full refund (conditions apply).

225mm Gyuto

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Marko, I sent submission, not sure it went through as I was redirected back to original screen....I'm in.
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

255mm and im yours

Keeping yourself busy, Marko! I'd love to get in on this but unfortunately I have too much on the way already...

I am trying to pair a 3-4 225mm with 225mm custom orders for efficiency sake. 255 is not in the plans at the moment, unfortunately.

M

In for one yAy

I think it got submitted and I'm in??

submitted form also. let me know if i got in on this. thanks

The list is closed now

Quote Originally Posted by edredlee View Post
    I think it got submitted and I'm in??
    You are in.

Whew, I better get down to planning how I will do all the work this month.

Majority went for 52100, however there were a few who dared to try A2. It's a great steel, folks. It gets a notch less sharp than 52100, then drops a little bit in sharpness after some use, and stays there for a long time. This would be my steel of choice for a scimitar, a bread, and a line knife that sees a volume of cutting.

Anyway, I got all info I was looking for, now to work. Pics as they become available.

Thanks, again. This has been a great show of confidence and I hope I won't disappoint you guys.

M

PS: unfortunately, customization is not an option on these knives. I do need to streamline all production steps, so working with same thickness wood, same width, cut into same lengh blocs, is essential for a smooth and efficient production. The problem with custom orders is that all orders have subtle differences in them (wood blocks need to be cut to size, squared, etc, different ferrule material, etc), making it difficult to work on more than one at a time. That's the cons, the pros is that you get a good knife reasonably priced. If I have time left, I might get some sayas for these as well.

however there were a few who dared to try A2. It's a great steel
    i submitted the form with 52100 if i made it into this batch can u switch mine to A2. Had some questions about the steel that your post just answered,wanted to try it out but wasnt quite sure thats why i chose 52100 on the form. hope this is ok. Thanks