Warranties and Returns

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marko Tsourkan

Founding Member
Reaction score
People ask me to explain the warranties that my products come with so I will just post a summary here.

7 day money back guarantee
When you receive a knife and try it, if for some reason you are not satisfied with it, you can return withing 7 days (postmarked) for a full refund. The only cost you will incur is a return shipping cost. In this case the only condition that applies is that the knife is not sharpened and received in same condition as sent out (patina doesn't count).

100% satisfaction guarantee
For me as a maker, it's important to know that the customer is happy with the purchase. Even though my knives are competitively prices, they are not bargains, and I would like a customer to feel that he/she made a good purchasing decision. This is a general motto of the business and a subject to specific warranties in place, but it captures my commitment to the quality and should give my customers confidence to try my products.

Life-time Warranty for Custom and Ready-Made Knives
I warranty materials and workmanship of my knives under normal usage for the life of the knives. This warranty applies only to my custom and ready-made knives (complete product).

Accessories are covered by 7-day money back guarantee.

Hope this makes sense.

M

Back