A FEW OF MY FAVORITES

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChuckTheButcher

Reaction score
Some of my Burke's and Rader's. More coming soon.

IMG_0344.jpg

IMG_0345.jpg

IMG_0342.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

Chuck.....we are going to need you to get a better camera and take some more pics of your stellar collection.

Nice collection, that Yamazaki honyaki may be my favorite of the group.

Great collection you've got there, Chuck! +1 on getting a good camera so we can drool some more :)

:tongue4::jawdrop::drool:

and that's all I have to say about that

Fellow DMV resident - will definitely need to swing by and check out your restaurant! (And see some of these spectacular knives.) Awesome pile of gear.

Picture don't do them justice, but the look well used. Happy for ya.

The scimitar is from wild fire cutlery. I'll post the pics soon.

Last edited:
Nice Chuck. My favorite meat knife is the Takeda Bunna Bunka. Anytime I'm breaking down a primal that doesn't require a saw, I always go for that knife. But then again, I ain't got a chest full of BB or Devin's. Serious Kit BTW

Send some Photos of your cutting animals. I think I can speak fof the group but we all love videos/shots of knives inuse, especailly by someone that knows that their doing.

Do you cook to or just cut? I bought a nice chain mail butcher glove recently. Wonderful to have on your hand when your knife is deep into the product and you can't see where all your fingers are. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Back