Quantcast
sakai yusuke = ashi hamono?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sakai yusuke = ashi hamono?

sakai yusuke = ashi hamono?

ive thought about this several times. they offer the same steels and especially the western handled knifes look very similar. both offer extra ht for the stainless, both in sakai. now tell me this aint a ashi hamono knife...

http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/...ai_Yusuke.htmlhttp://www.alibaba.com/product-free/...ai_Yusuke.html

well, i just compared the kanji and it seems to be exactly the same. does anybody know what it means? i wonder if ashi can make flat profiled knifes then

whatever you do, don't go looking at Sakai Ichimonji Mitsuhide, it'll make your head spin.

I think both knives just represent a style of knife making/manufacturing that is Indicative of Sakai, Japan.

alibaba is an automated system that grabs info from around the net and puts it together.... i've found that overall it is not so accurate FWIW

I think ALIBABA has wrong picture for sakai yusuke! sakai yusuke's kanji is "堺 佑助"........
    "銀香"=ashi Hamono “Ginga” series=Gesshin Ginga.
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

yeah if you visit ashi and yusuke's website's you'll see they are quite different looking, and as far as i can tell, their showrooms have different street addresses in Sakai.

I have an Ashi and a Yusuke, both 240mm wa-gyutos, one stainless one carbon. The F&F are Miles apart. The Ashi is 6.5/10 and the Yuke 9.5.

I'd rather not say how, but I do not believe they are the same

ok, im convinced.