Quantcast
Any MMA fans? predictions for tonight? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any MMA fans? predictions for tonight?

Almost like he wanted to lose...Apparently he wants to fight RJJ, that kinda crap would be suicide...

He has wanted to fight RJJ for years, not going to happen. As long as he has a contract with Dana White, he will only be fighting MMA.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    No I don't watch it, but I did like the the movie "here comes the boom."
    Chewie's the man.

couple my buddies got the fight... seems more spit in dana whites face then a skilled victory... or more likely thats how dana wanted the fight to go and was the fight he hoped to see with sonnen but failed.

I didn't post it in time, but I had a pretty good feeling about Weidman. One can be on the top just for so long and this sport is producing amazing athletes year after year.

Taunting your opponents is never a good idea - it only straightens their resolve. Silva perhaps learned just that.

M

"If there’s something worth doing, it’s worth overdoing.” - An US saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

I agree Marko, Silva got caught doing what made him famous. Weidman had a punchers chance, and he took it.

I just watched this and I definitely thought Weidman had a good chance of winning.......but not like that. I don't think Silva deserves a rematch since he lost in such a stupid way

The incredibly sophisticated Boise, ID <g>
    Anyone have a good link to the whole fight? Without going through a bunch of rigamarole to sign up or some other crap? There's so much crap out there, I can't find anything decent without a bunch of hassle.

I think Silva was gonna announce that we was done whether or not he won the fight. He was show boating and got caught. IMO, Silva gave it to him, although not intentionally. Weidman may have taken Silva down right away, but he didn't do anything on the ground. His other attempts at pumelling Silva against the cage were useless. Silva just stood there and brushed him off. Weidman got lucky catching Silva, so congrats to him. I've been a fan of Silva since his UFC debut - he's an anomaly in that he is just so much better than everyone else. All he ever wanted was a real challenge in the ring, and his first match with Sonen was the only time he ever really got pushed. There's just not enough talent in MMA at that level. It's been a pleasure to watch such a talented fighter - he'll be missed.
    Shibui - simplicity devoid of unnecessary elements

Quote Originally Posted by bikehunter View Post
    Anyone have a good link to the whole fight? Without going through a bunch of rigamarole to sign up or some other crap? There's so much crap out there, I can't find anything decent without a bunch of hassle.
    http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8654580/UFC.162.Silva.vs.Weidman.6th.July.2013.HDTV.x264-Sir.Paul_[Publi