Quantcast
complete Horse !@#$
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: complete Horse !@#$

complete Horse !@#$

I received a pm today that frankly, offended the hell out of me, not because of who it was written by but, because of what was implied in the message. Let me make this clear to you guys, I do not participate in back door politics here. I do not call Dave, the Mods, owners or admins to get people banned. I do not talk crap about you guys and anybody who thinks I do has their head up their ass. I will not be used as a scape goat by the banned or the people doing the banning. I'm tired of all the petty horse s@#t that has been going around here. Do not involve me in this. Do not accuse or imply that I would do this crap. If I have a problem with you guys I would communicate that with you personally. I may not agree with every post that people make but, I respect the right you have to your opinion. I would never fault you for that and I most certainly would not get you banned. I'm going to post this pm with some edits and my reply. The Mods can remove it if they like I really don't care. I'm tired and have many more problems that are way more important than getting people banned. What horse @#$%.

"Hey Son,

I know I'm Public Enemy #1 and you may be one of the top guys who hate me, maybe even having gone so far as to complain to Dave, but I just wanted to say thanks for many of your posts over the years. You taught me A LOT. Dave's had enough of me so I'm getting the boot in a day or two. Thanks again."

"what are you talking about? I don't hate you at all. I like your post they keep everybody honest. I never talk to Dave or the mods and most certainly have never talked to Dave or the mods about you. I do not know where you got that information but, you are completely wrong. I'm stunned that you would even think that of me. I do not get involved in anybodies politics here. Honestly I will miss your post and will be saddened to see you go. Thank you for the compliment. I promise you it wasn't me. If I had a problem with you I would tell you first and we would work it out. One thing I can't stand is back stabbing. This is total horseshit.

Son "
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

Well I'll stick up for you Son.

For the record, Son has NEVER PM'd, emailed, phone called, texted (I don't text so there), or skyped (I don't do this either) me regarding anyone else here at KKF. The person throwing out accusations is obviously delusional, paranoid, full of BS, or just simply stirring the pot.

thank, you.
    I have had further discussions with this member and we have resolved and clarified this situation to my satisfaction.
    Respectfully, Son

No Hard feelings, I just needed to get this off of my chest as this is the second time in the last few months that something like this has been said about me and I am going to nip this in the butt, right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Well I'll stick up for you Son.

For the record, Son has NEVER PM'd, emailed, phone called, texted (I don't text so there), or skyped (I don't do this either) me regarding anyone else here at KKF. The person throwing out accusations is obviously delusional, paranoid, full of BS, or just simply stirring the pot.
    Ahaaaaaaaa he's doing it all by snail mail or telegraph! That's the thing I love most about the two of you, just like me you appreciate the older more classical ways of doing things.

I'm assuming that since there's only one person that I'm talking to about his apparent choice to leave KKF that this must be the same person being discussed here. Regardless, Son, you've never been discussed between the two of us or anyone else in this regard. I have zero idea where this notion came from but I can assure you of the impact that it will have on our discussion.

Dave, Let it go, please. we resolved our " misunderstanding and ultimately I don't want this to be a self fulfilling prophecy. I am not angry at this member at all, I'm more angry that multiple people feel that I am the type of person who would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Niloc View Post
    Ahaaaaaaaa he's doing it all by snail mail or telegraph! That's the thing I love most about the two of you, just like me you appreciate the older more classical ways of doing things.
    They could'a used semaphore,not that far from each other
    Available handles- [url]http://s64.photobucket.com/user/mkriggen/library/Available20handles[/url]

Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

Quote Originally Posted by sachem allison View Post
    Dave, Let it go, please. we resolved our " misunderstanding and ultimately I don't want this to be a self fulfilling prophecy. I am not angry at this member at all, I'm more angry that multiple people feel that I am the type of person who would do that.

Son, don't feel that you did anything to change this guy's destiny, he's done it all himself.

Bizarre. You're one of the nicest dude on the forum. Maybe a little too nice...