Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wagyu Beef

We sell a 8 oz ribeye for 56, 16 ounce for 76, and 30 oz tomahawk bone in ribeye for 89 that is for two people to split.

Nice looking beef there sir.

I don't know if anyone is interested but I got wagyu from heritage foods a few months back that was pretty often. I cant say how it compared to any other, as that was my first time eating it, but it was some of the best meat I have ever had.

Link here

i may be a minority on this, but i prefer a lower grade, at least for ribeye as wagyu is so fatty that it feels like youre swallowing butter, cant get over the texture.

Quote Originally Posted by panda View Post
    i may be a minority on this, but i prefer a lower grade, at least for ribeye as wagyu is so fatty that it feels like youre swallowing butter, cant get over the texture.
    I agree with you on ribeye , altough it was not a lower grade product I have used Pasture Fed Cape Beef from Tasmania about 2,5 years and it was just "perfect" for my liking .
    Unless it was brought to room temperature prior cooking and rested throughly I feel the texture of the wagyu beef not right for rare in ribeye's either

I would not recommend a rare ribeye in any case. At least med rare or MR+ is how I would like it. At rare the fat is too solid and it is like eating butter with a steak this heavily marbled.

if food gave me boner this would be it!

With the help of chefcomesback (thanks again for introducing, chef ), I got this beautiful piece of MBS7+ striploin.
    Cooked with Korean BBQ style, and paired with a great bottle of wine, family and friends thoroughly enjoyed it!

*drool

Looks great pkjames!

Quote Originally Posted by pkjames View Post
    With the help of chefcomesback (thanks again for introducing, chef ), I got this beautiful piece of MBS7+ striploin.
    Cooked with Korean BBQ style, and paired with a great bottle of wine, family and friends thoroughly enjoyed it!

I am happy it worked out for you , if you ever come to the Valley please let me know , I got this stuff on my menu