Quantcast
Folder July <<WIP>> - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Folder July <<WIP>>

I like the profile but those pins are sticking out awful far aren't they ?

HOLY SMOKES! Who ordered this heat wave?? Its been almost to hot to work in the shop the last few days, and the weather man is calling for even hotter weather the rest of the week.

CALL IT OFF! lol

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

I know you guys are frying up there. You should come down to the cool south (well, midsouth anyway) and get some relief. We have been having a cool, wet summer. If this is Global warming then bring it on!
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away you silly man or I shall taunt you a second time!

hehe randy it was so hot in the kitchen today I feel ya, when it's almost 90 degrees outside at 11pm it's crazy. I felt bad for the guys at the restaurant next to me, they had their smoker going all day, ugh musta been over 115 in there. I wonder what the heat gets like in your shop? must be really crazy.

It felt like a 115 in the shop yesterday for sure. The Heat treat oven was on most of the day working on a blade order for a client in NY. So between that and the temper oven running for 6 hrs. I imagine we were tickling 110 inside and 90++ outside.

I feel for you guys in the kitchen on these SUPER hot days. I drank at least 10 bottles of water yesterday to try and stay hydrated!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Look what just arrived for the Folder fest!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (12).jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	109.9 KB 
ID:	17085  

Availible Knives

Is that Gar scales?
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away you silly man or I shall taunt you a second time!

indeed!

Availible Knives

I want some Gar skin on a filet knife, would be appropriate. Too bad I have a filet with a seriously sexy koa handle, guess you can always use two filet knives.

Quote Originally Posted by cookinstuff View Post
    I want some Gar skin on a filet knife, would be appropriate. Too bad I have a filet with a seriously sexy koa handle, guess you can always use two filet knives.

I think thats a GREAT idea. Shoot me a Email or PM and we can work out the details.

Blessings
    Randy

Availible Knives