Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Folder July <<WIP>>

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    Joe, This one is for Brent. The next one will be for Ed.. But yours is on that list somewhere!!
    Randy... You must have known I was just kidding.... <grin> It doesn't matter if I get #1, #4, or #10... I'm happy knowing I'm even getting one. And, it doesn't matter if I get it this week, or next month... I'm not worried. I honestly hope you know, I don't care how long it takes, I'd rather you take care of whatever needs taking care of, then trying to "rush" through a knife, just to make someone happy...

As long as I don't get #11 (which obviously won't exist, at least anytime soon) I'll be perfectly happy "WHENEVER" it gets done.

Take care and God bless!
    Joe_Breezy

Ok, the drooling is really starting to get bad now.............. Just to let you know that I am waiting patiently muahahaha ...
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away you silly man or I shall taunt you a second time!

Here is it. The second finished folder. Its For my friend Ed.

The Specs.

OAL 8" Handle 4.5" Blade 3.5"
    Tsunami pattern damascus blade, bolsters and back strap.
    Titanium liners. Stainless screws.
    Ice Blue Mammoth Tooth handles. with Black G-10 spacer and liner.
    Titanium thumb studs.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Gorgeous.

I love it Randy, the drooling has stopped
    Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. Now go away you silly man or I shall taunt you a second time!

Im hoping to get a picture of these 2 knives together today, Before putting them in there boxes and sending them to there new homes. I figure you guys waited a extra few days already so whats one more!!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Wow, Ed's knife is spectacular. Great job, Randy!

Absolutely beautiful, a hunters (and knife collectors) dream!!! AMAZING.

Im glad these are finally starting to come together! I didnt know for sure if they would ever get to this point!!

On a side note. I have the next 2 on the bench and if all goes well by this time tomorrow Ill have some more NEW images to share! One is Musk Ox horn and the other is more mammoth tooth!

Thanks
    Randy

Availible Knives

Boy Randy, you need to make a picture of all of them together, that would be spectacular!