Quantcast
Folder July <<WIP>> - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Folder July <<WIP>>

Ed I would love to do that. BUT. With these taking so much longer then I thought. I wont be able to.

I did get some images of the first 2 together!

Will be shipping them out to you guys tomorrow!

God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

OK, I made some progress on the second 2 folders and am happy to show them off!

First we have a Tsunami pattern with musk ox horn handles with Citron thumb studs. . The other is firestorm pattern damascus with mammoth tooth handles with black onyx thumb studs. Both have Black G-10 spacers and liners.

[URL=http://s1101.photobucket.com/user/HHHKnives/media/HHH%20Custom%20knives/mtfWIP0491024x683.jpg.html]

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

They are both outstanding Randy. I suspect the pictures don't do them justice. The musk ox is very classy, the walrus tooth is just amazing.

Thanks Mr..... The next one has COCOBOLO BURL handles!! Then its a Crackle ivory handle with Tribal damascus!!

Availible Knives

I really need to stop checking this thread. I could kick myself for not trying to get on the list for one of these works of art! Beautiful stuff, Randy.

Dave, My friend and fellow KNIFE KNUT. There is one folder thats not been spoken for YET.. Its not to late.. Or is it?

Availible Knives

Those are a little over the top for me, butt pretty spectacular! I am more conservative as far as folders go and the one that Randy sold me was just perfect for my taste, UNFORTUNATELY, it disappeared from my pocket and now I am left bereft with a stinky little wobbly jobby.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

<sigh> email sent...

Hey Randy...

Is that the type of musk ox I (think) I ordered? Just curious, cause it looks so nice...

What am I saying... they all look nice!

Joe_Breezy

Message sent Joe.

Availible Knives