• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: 245 heiji

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbochef422

Reaction score
Semi stainless bought from Japan-tool. Black oxide finish came off but very attractive underneath. Only sharpened once and used a handful of times. Great performing knife I just don't "love" it and there are so many more I want to give a go. New it was $325 all in asking $275 shipped conus.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 43
I don't know why when I post pics it flips and turns them???

Congrats on the sale! So this was a kurouchi knife and the finish just wore off?

Yes but not like a takeda kurochi it was a thin layer of black that felt like powder and came off with soap and water and a rag. I actually like the if use now but like it better before. It came off day 1

I had a problem with the Kurouchi on a tojiro but the ones on the carter ive tried and the takeda seem much stronger

Back