Piscator says hello

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piscator

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello to all.
I spent most of my forum time on Fred's Cutlery back when it was very active. Learned most of what I know there.
I'm the prep boy for my personal Kitchen Goddess. My favorite knives are my 50 year old Sabs. My best knives are A Mac Pro santoku and a Kanetsuni gyuto.
I enjoy sharpening for people I like and restaurants and soup kitchens (I call the later my Sharpshank Redemption).
I am currently in remission from CCAS - Compulsive Cutlery Acquisition Syndrome.
I've been preparing a kitchen knife class for the fall semester of our local geezer school (Shepherd Center). Do it easy, slow and simple are emerging as appropriate themes for retiree home cooks.
I'm pleased to rediscover this forum.
Greetings from the Space Coast of Florida.
Regards,
Piscator

Welcome, Piscator, to KFF!

I lurk over at Fred's Cutlery, and have learned a lot over there, too; but I'm not able to retrieve my lost account and am unable to contact an admin about it.

Haha, I can't get pass the random question in the Lost Password Recovery Form which is: What vegetable is used to make cole slaw?
I've tried answering with Cabbage, Carrot, etc in varying capitalization, but nothing's worked, oh well.

Got my start with Japanese knife knowledge at Fred's as well and recall you as an active member there. Welcome!

Back