Quantcast
Ming Tsai's new knife - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Ming Tsai's new knife

Just got your PM BK, I never knew there was such an amazingly awesome sub culture on amazon. Makes me feel one with the world again...
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Quote Originally Posted by brainsausage View Post
    I found a sweeeeet deal on some vintage Tuscan milk.
    Need any unicorn meat?
    http://www.amazon.com/ThinkGeek-Cann...d_sim_indust_4

Thanks, but I got amped on Tuscan milk, and took a 'Corn down with my bare arm pits, after I cleaved dimensions with my nesting knives. I've got a unicorn leg in cure as we speak.
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

Quote Originally Posted by GlassEye View Post
    That's a can of spam with a bogus lable,an expensive can at that. this tread is getting out of hand but deff. entertaining fr. the start

I heart this thread. Got me giggling this morning over cereal and now again over beers.

'The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.' -Henry Ford

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    um ya on the what others looked at I got

http://www.amazon.com/String-Panty-A...pd_sim_sbs_k_2
    or even
    http://www.amazon.com/Thai-Hookers-1...pd_sim_sbs_k_1

and those are the ones I feel safe in posting.
    Chewie's the man.

Thread is hilarious. Hope Ming introduces new "knives" frequently.
    Dave
    Older and wider.

Thr reviews are priceless

The knives aren't that bad if you give it a little love

These knives did not perform like the demo's Ming & HSN staff did on air. I bought a pair last year and rarely use them cause they're really dull. The demos Ming & HSN staff doing I'm pretty sure are set up with the knives professionally sharpened, there is no possible way it will it do what they're doing on air right now.

But Ming is back again this year and because it's such a screaming deal this time you get 3 knives vs 2 for same price $19. And it's not so bad if you know how to sharpen these things. It is quite a novelty and it is rather unique with the holes to prevent sticking but that feature is useless if the knives are not in the least sharp.

But I thought you know... the price is really a screaming deal I'm going to buy several sets for Xmas presents & tell them they have to get them sharpened which is not too bad at your butcher or farmer's market. HSN is also offering his other items such as the bamboo cutting board with magnets to hold your knives, again I have to give the man some credit for coming up with cool neat features towards every day items we use constantly.