Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Baseball anyone? Yu Darvish video (and others)

  1. #1

    Baseball anyone? Yu Darvish video (and others)

    I like watching baseball a lot just to see players and skills. Yu Darvish has got to be one of the most interesting pitchers out there.



    Also:

    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

  2. #2
    Darvish is good, but, he's not close to Petey's level yet.

    Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

  3. #3
    Wow. That pitch at 1:18.
    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

  4. #4
    Senior Member Justin0505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,430
    Pitching is the only part of baseball that I ever really got into, it's just mind-blowing the stuff that those guys can do.
    Watching slow-mo pitching analysis is pretty awe-inspiring too.
    Starts around 2min:
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

  5. #5
    Senior Member Justin0505's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Nguyen View Post
    Wow. That pitch at 1:18.
    lol batter just about did a faceplant trying to get that one.
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin0505 View Post
    Pitching is the only part of baseball that I ever really got into, it's just mind-blowing the stuff that those guys can do.
    Watching slow-mo pitching analysis is pretty awe-inspiring too.
    Starts around 2min:
    I love me some baseball even more than knives unfortunately...what amazes me is when guys can throw 100+ or consistently 97-98...anyone seen the Dark Knight pitch this year? Harvey is ridiculous seriously saw him in person he is better than GOOD he is AMAZING!

    http://<iframe width="560" height="3...reen></iframe>

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,199
    Quote Originally Posted by CoqaVin View Post
    I love me some baseball even more than knives unfortunately...what amazes me is when guys can throw 100+ or consistently 97-98...anyone seen the Dark Knight pitch this year? Harvey is ridiculous seriously saw him in person he is better than GOOD he is AMAZING!

    http://<iframe width="560" height="3...reen></iframe>


    don't know how to embed a video ?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denton, Tx
    Posts
    510
    Anyone seen this gif of Darvish's release point on 5 different pitches? It's absolutely insane how much control this guy has. I've seen him pitch in person 5-6 times over the last two years, it's always fun to see. The last time I went he K'd the first 5 or 6 batters he faced.


  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,199
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Anyone seen this gif of Darvish's release point on 5 different pitches? It's absolutely insane how much control this guy has. I've seen him pitch in person 5-6 times over the last two years, it's always fun to see. The last time I went he K'd the first 5 or 6 batters he faced.

    Never seen something like this before...I still don't understand it to this day the catcher is even like HUH? where is it going?


  10. #10
    I love that knuckleball gif. I could watch it all day.

    Aroldis Chapman. 105mph pitch (he hit 106 the year after or something)

    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •