Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baseball anyone? Yu Darvish video (and others)

Baseball anyone? Yu Darvish video (and others)

I like watching baseball a lot just to see players and skills. Yu Darvish has got to be one of the most interesting pitchers out there.

Also:

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Darvish is good, but, he's not close to Petey's level yet.

Michael
    "Don't you know who he is?"

Wow. That pitch at 1:18.
    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Pitching is the only part of baseball that I ever really got into, it's just mind-blowing the stuff that those guys can do.
    Watching slow-mo pitching analysis is pretty awe-inspiring too.
    Starts around 2min:
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by Don Nguyen View Post
    Wow. That pitch at 1:18.
    lol batter just about did a faceplant trying to get that one.
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

Quote Originally Posted by Justin0505 View Post
    Pitching is the only part of baseball that I ever really got into, it's just mind-blowing the stuff that those guys can do.
    Watching slow-mo pitching analysis is pretty awe-inspiring too.
    Starts around 2min:
    I love me some baseball even more than knives unfortunately...what amazes me is when guys can throw 100+ or consistently 97-98...anyone seen the Dark Knight pitch this year? Harvey is ridiculous seriously saw him in person he is better than GOOD he is AMAZING!

http://<iframe width="560" height="3...reen></iframe>

Quote Originally Posted by CoqaVin View Post
    I love me some baseball even more than knives unfortunately...what amazes me is when guys can throw 100+ or consistently 97-98...anyone seen the Dark Knight pitch this year? Harvey is ridiculous seriously saw him in person he is better than GOOD he is AMAZING!

http://<iframe width="560" height="3...reen></iframe>

don't know how to embed a video ?

Anyone seen this gif of Darvish's release point on 5 different pitches? It's absolutely insane how much control this guy has. I've seen him pitch in person 5-6 times over the last two years, it's always fun to see. The last time I went he K'd the first 5 or 6 batters he faced.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Anyone seen this gif of Darvish's release point on 5 different pitches? It's absolutely insane how much control this guy has. I've seen him pitch in person 5-6 times over the last two years, it's always fun to see. The last time I went he K'd the first 5 or 6 batters he faced.

Never seen something like this before...I still don't understand it to this day the catcher is even like HUH? where is it going?

I love that knuckleball gif. I could watch it all day.

Aroldis Chapman. 105mph pitch (he hit 106 the year after or something)