• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 240 Kochi KU gyuto, vintage Sab chef, vintage Foster Bros scimetar

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle

Reaction score
Up for sale a 240 Kochi kurouchi gyuto. I love this knife and don't want to sell, but I'm moving in with my girlfriend and some unexpected expenses popped up so I have to let it go. I have not sharpened it because I don't trust myself yet to do it right. It cuts OK but will definitely need a new edge.

$215 shipped/PayPal'd in the US. I'll consider international but please PM me so we can work out shipping.

kochi.jpg

kochi2.jpg

Up next is a 10" vintage Sabatier chef's knife. I just got this a week or two ago from the forum. Haven't even tried cutting with it. I already have a Nogent so I bought this one just because. I should just pass it on for someone else to get some use out of it. It needs sharpening and would need some scratches cleaned up if you care about that sort of thing.

Just want what I paid: $75 shipped/PayPal'd.

sab1.jpg

sab2.jpg

Finally, I have a vintage 10" Foster Bros scimitar. It's in nice condition. The handle is solid and doesn't wiggle. Should be a great slicer after a sharpening session. I bought this a while ago and just hung it on the wall since I didn't really have a use for it.

$50 shipped/PayPal'd in the US.

fosterbros1.jpg

fosterbros2.jpg

Kochi SOLD.

Foster Bros. scimetar SPF

Had a few nibbles on the Sab but no definite answers yet. First one to say "I'll take it" gets it!

Latest posts

Back