cutlery and more silicone baking mat sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

franzb69

Reaction score
http://www.cutleryandmore.com/bakeware/silicone-baking-mat-p124992?src=facebook

24992.jpg

• US Half Sheet Size (16.5 x 11-5/8-inches); Fits 18 x 13-inch pans
• Made with food-grade silicone over reinforced mesh
• Withstands temperatures -40° to 480°
• Can use safely from the freezer to the oven, including microwaves
• Hand wash with soapy water

An essential kitchen tool to have. No need for cooking sprays or grease when using this nonstick baking mat. Ideal for baking, rolling dough, and making pastries. This baking mat will withstand temperatures of -40° to 480°F. You can safely use this baking mat from the freezer right to the oven, including microwaves. Reusable and easy to clean.

just wanted to share

2-piece $50.00 $12.91
You Save: $37 (74%)

4-piece $100.00 $24.91
You Save: $75 (75%)

6-piece $150.00 $34.91
You Save: $115 (77%)

pretty good deal i'd say =D

just wanted to share

wow, they are really selling them for what they are worth.

Good deal, but I am not ordering from them on principal. On the mainland, you get free shipping over $50, in Hawaii you are getting screwed again by having to pay more on shippng the more you spend on stuff. I am sure that is unconstitutional on some level...

Stefan

Good deal, but I am not ordering from them on principal. On the mainland, you get free shipping over $50, in Hawaii you are getting screwed again by having to pay more on shippng the more you spend on stuff. I am sure that is unconstitutional on some level...

Stefan

They may have changed that. I bought a Miyabi utility Knife from them in Jan or Feb for $99 and got free shipping.

Mikey

Thanks Mike, next time I double check and complain later ;)

Stefan

Before I bought a sink bridge I used to put one of these on the countertop to have a non-slip surface to work on while sharpening. They work great. Easy clean up too.

Thanks for the heads up...just placed an order!...ryan

Latest posts

Back