To Fathers with young daughters...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Some of you may have already seen this but I got a kick out of it. i have two beautiful you daughters Seven and Eight YO. This shirt really resonates with me. Please share your thoughts.

photo[2].jpg

do you know where i can buy one? Love it!

Well my daughter isn't even 7 weeks old yet but I think this shirt is spot on

It is a good one.

I've never been incarcerated but #9 seems quite intimidating.

I'm going to hang this out as a flag, or maybe I'll cast it by projector on the garage when he comes over.

do you know where i can buy one? Love it!

Besides the link provided above you can get custom text printed on clothing at a lot of malls or google for online custom t-shirt printers. Most of the larger operators use good quality clothes and have very quick turnaround times. Good luck!

My oldest daughter is dating and getting serious with a guy, I already told him some of those same things and I've never seen that t-shirt before. I have two married sons and they did not bring nearly that kind of emotion out of me.

Love and respect

Hoss

Ordered the shirt today, thanks for the heads up. I have 3 little ones at home. I often clean shotguns and sharpen knives and swords in conspicuous places in training for the day...

When I first started sharpening knives I was living with my wife's family and we'd often have our 16 yr old niece over with her friends and she once told me that every single one of her male friends were scared of me just because of the knives. I never messed with their assumptions. :D

I have a 1,5 year old and she is giving me nightmares already ... I will be ordering a t-shirt or two

One really scary statistic is that fathers in america today have a one in three chance that their daughter will appear naked on the Internet, 10 years ago it was 1:20, 15 years ago it was 1:100, 20 years ago it was 1/1000. Dads have a harder job nowadays. It's not good enough anymore to just keep them off of the pole and out of clear heels.

When I first started sharpening knives I was living with my wife's family and we'd often have our 16 yr old niece over with her friends and she once told me that every single one of her male friends were scared of me just because of the knives. I never messed with their assumptions. :D

I plan on hanging a Beatty cleaver by the front door for just that reason when the time comes.

One really scary statistic is that fathers in america today have a one in three chance that their daughter will appear naked on the Internet, 10 years ago it was 1:20, 15 years ago it was 1:100, 20 years ago it was 1/1000. Dads have a harder job nowadays. It's not good enough anymore to just keep them off of the pole and out of clear heels.
I don't even have kids and find that very unsettling.

I used to encourage my daughter (now adult) to show potential boyfriends a picture of my gun safe. Open. Not sure I would do that today.

Bliss has been doing strips lately about young parents, new bundle of joy. My current "why didn't I think of that" favorite:

tmbss130713.gif

Dave

Being a father doesn't rest when they get married. We are still the father. The responsibillity of "protection" then rest with the husband. What if the abuser or beater/hitter is the husband? or he is not a get even guy?

IF we have disengaged no matter how old we are, then she has no one else.

I have made it very clear that the same will be dished out, if not worse and they know it as I have simple weapons ( cane and wooden sticks) all over the house within easy reach.

My relationship with my 2nd step daughter dramatically turned for the better when I questioned her boyfriend why she looked as though she had been crying.. there was fear in his eyes adn I made it clear... I will get even if he ever gets physical.

Rgds
d

My daughter is only 9 months and I already have plans on having spotless guns and sharp knives. Being in the construction industry also helps in that I can point out great places that a body can be hid where it won't be found for a looooong time. My mother in law showed me that shirt about a month ago and I may have to have one on hand when she starts dating.

My son is now 5 months old. I can tell by reading through this thread I will have to teach him to be stealthy like a ninja... :angel2:

I've made it known to everyone that my daughter(age 5) is not allowed to date until she's 30.
God forbid if she ever brings some scruffy-looking cook into my house!
He will bleed if he expresses anything but hate for the NY Yankees as well.

Grown folks think my knife addiction is crazy, I can only imagine it might scare some teenage kids as well!

Had a though, Maybe when he comes over for their first date, I'll butcher some fresh hog-primal in the kitchen then in a sinister way ask him if he's ever tasted teenage blood sausage before?

Chris, Are you a Red Sox fan? I'm originally from Boston and four-season sports are our Birth Right. I'm not a crazy sports fan though. However, I used to live outside The Fenway (Allson). At every game Sox fan's would chant "Yankee's Suck, Yankkes Suck..." even when the Yankees weren't playing. Makes me laugh.

#10. Does this mean my g/f's father is going to buy me flowers, cook me dinner and tell me I look lovely?
Ah ha, one of you slick guys huh? Kinda like Eddie Haskle on Leave it to Beaver :D

Back