• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 240 Takeda gyuto with Keller handle and Saya

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdipisReks

Founding Member
Reaction score
For sale is a good condition Takeda, see pics (click on the cog on each picture to see full size). The handle is very nice, and it will ship with an Eamon Burke Saya. I'm thinking $330 shipped, paypal? I won't cry if I keep it, as it's a very nice knife, I just don't find myself liking knives this tall, anymore. it's 58+mm at the heel, and 240+ heel to tip. I couldn't get a good picture of the tip, but it's nice and thin.

Looking forward to the newest knife in my quiver - I guess I shouldnt cal it a quiver, more like a very very small gathering of knives on the magnet connected to my fridge.

I purchased this from edipisreks in 2013 and it's been great for me, but it's time to let it go. In pretty much same condition as received and would like to get what I've got in it. $330 with the saya and prefer to keep it stateside, but not a deal breaker.

I would have bought it also and I have a 240 Takeda. Curious on what is replacing it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back