• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Shigs and Kato

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clayton

Reaction score
Following are for sale:

Shigefusa Kasumi 210 gyuto with chestnut rehandle: $425

Shigefusa Kasumi 250 mm Wa Sujihiki: $475

Shigefusa Kurouchi 150mm Wa Petty: $150

Yoshiaki Fujiwara Workhorse 240 Gyuto: $450

All prices include shipping to CONUS. International shipping will charge actual shipping costs

All knives come in their original boxes.

All knives have seen very moderate use I would rate each one of the a 9.75 out of 10.

Paypal only.

9301112865_a4a989fe2d_c.jpg

If this had been posted 2 hours ago, I'd probably have snagged that Kato. Oh well, good luck!

Thanks!

Also, I am very open to any offers (no trades). Need to move these as I need to buy a new mtn bike frame.

I'm new here and this might be a dumb question but is the shig petty is a 50/50 edge?

Whoever buys the 240 Kato won't be sorry. Mine is a firm favorite among my gyutos.

I have a brand new Litespeed OCOEE tapered, butted titanium mountain bike frame from a few years back...

I have a brand new Litespeed OCOEE tapered, butted titanium mountain bike frame from a few years back...

What does this have to do with the sale?

If that Kato lasted another day I would have got it. Gratz to both on the sale. Gl with the rest.

Thanks for the offer on the frame (if it was intended as one). At this point it is not what I am looking for.

Price drops for today:

Shigefusa Kasumi 210 gyuto with chestnut rehandle: $395

Shigefusa Kasumi 250 mm Wa Sujihiki: $425
btw this is the same Suji described here

Got to move these so here is the last price drop.

Price drops for today:

Shigefusa Kasumi 210 gyuto with chestnut rehandle: $380

Shigefusa Kasumi 250 mm Wa Sujihiki: $395

What does the Shig handle measure at the blade end? I have a 210 Shig I'm looking to rehandle, and it may just be easier and cheaper to buy yours and sell mine. Also how many times has it been sharpened?

Has not been sharpened yet, but will need it. Will measure the handle once I get home and let you know.

The shig is still around? Wow! GLWS

Hi All,

Shig Suji is back up for sale. $390 shipped to CONUS. I just don't use it enough. Here is the original listing.

Thanks!

Back