• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S 270mm shig with custom curly koa

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanadianMan

Reaction score
For sale
270mm shigefusa yanagiba with custom curly koa handle and saya, I purchased this from knife forums, from Darkhoek (Herald). He did the custom work on the handle and saya, both are really well done. The figure on the koa is outstanding, great knife just need to make room and I find I have only used it about 4-5 times. Picked up a really nice patina second time I used it. Last person to sharpen it would be herald, I have not sharpened the knife (Still not to good with single bevel knives)

Looking for $600 US+ paypal fees, I will cover half the shipping in north America, International pays shipping

IMG_0082.jpgIMG_0083.jpgIMG_0087.jpgIMG_0088.jpgIMG_0086.jpg

Please excuse the crappy pictures ( I suck with a camera) and the cutting board, my Nona has taken a bread knife to the board way to many times.

If I'm not mistaken, I've held and ogled (is that a word?) this knife, and saya. It's actually even nicer in person, and the saya was done by the talented and classy Harald (darkhoek). Someone should grab this.

I just read the description, and I'm thinking of the right knife. It's a beauty.

Yes you are thinking of the right one, Herald really did an amazing job on the handle and saya

This is such an awesome deal!
BST makes me so angry!
GLWS!

God, I wish I could justify a single-bevel knife...this is a great deal!

GLWS

Latest posts

Back