Quantcast
Hello from Marekz- I found you!!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hello from Marekz- I found you!!

Hello from Marekz- I found you!!

Hello, my name is Marekz ( Mark ), some of you may know me from some other knife/blade forums. Well today I was looking for some handle material, i clicked on google image and then clicked on the material. I realized I was on Knife Kitchen Forums--wow.. I didnt know you all were out here.
    My background: I became interested in knife making in 2007 . I made mainly EDC and hunters which I sell/sold to friends or I would give them away as gifts. I am sorrounded by folks who love to cook and pride themselves on the kitchen knives the use. I myself have a few "high" dollar kitchen knives as I to consider myself a novice chef.lol
    About a year ago, I decided to make kitchen knives exclusively ( well almost exculsively). It is a natural progression for me.

I also love knife handle material. I buy , trade and sell wood for the most part. I am reassessing handle materail for kitchen knives and trying some synthetics. I have made a great Australian wood contact and I'm expecting a parcel of Aussie wood- if interested let me know.

Im looking forward to learning from and meeting new folks, and hopefully make some friends. I live in Athens Georgia-near Atlanta.
    Thank you- i am going to check out the rest of the forum--Marekz

The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial

Welcome!

Welcome, Marekz. Things might be a little slow right now, as many of the members are attending the East Coast Gathering (ECG) this weekend, and may not be able to check in until Monday or later.

Rick

Welcome Mark!

Welcome Mark. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your knives. Pictures are good too Oh and we LOVE wood around here...
    - Sean

Thanks fellas, glade to be here!! Marekz-Mark

Welcome Mark! You will find this forum to be a lot of fun!

Fortuitious for sure, glad you stumbled in!

+ Reply to Thread