• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Watanabe Yanagi / Aritsugu Kiritsuke / Suisin IH Petty / Azuma Minamoto Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
These don't get used very often, time to find them new homes!

My car's soft top is falling apart and want to replace with a hardtop :thumbsup:

Sorry these pics suck, will take better ones soon/detail shots upon request

All prices include shipping in conUS, Intl. shipping at cost.

PayPal or cash picked up in Los Angeles 90019

1. Watanabe Yanagi 270mm Shiro-ko w/ Stefan Keller Handle $420

Excellent Condition, sparingly used - too pretty to beat up at work
Comes with off-the-shelf saya w/ ebony pin
Stabilized spalted autograph wood handle, absolutely stunning.\
I can remove patina upon request.

2. Aritsugu Kiritsuke 270mm Shiro-ko $230

Big blade, Nice and straight. In the same condition as when I bought it from Don here on BST, its super cool looking but I never used it after an initial run slicing halibut and maguro for nigiri.
It has a bit of a micro edge, but the thing needs a proper opening. The handle and saya were a bit rough when it arrived, took it to sandpaper and oil, looks and feels nice now.

3. Azuma Minamoto Stainless Gyuto $150

Bought this from JKerr, all I've done is sanded the saya and oiled it. Short gyuto w/ a (supposed) hrc of 64. Used it once to prepare dinner at home. Original box.

4. Suisin Inox Honyaki 180mm Petty $210

Got this one BNIB from Pensacola Tiger, awesome little knife. Used it a few times on miscellaneous fruits, veg, etc. at home, still has a sharp factory edge on it. Comes with great fitting saya and original box. It is in like-new condition.

Will take better pics when it is daylight tomorrow, thanks for looking!

-Pete

i'll take the suisin petty

edredlee said:
That watanabe is beautiful!!

Thanks! Sad to see it go but the shig sees all the action these days

IH petty sold

1. Watanabe Yanagi 270mm Shiro-ko w/ Stefan Keller Handle $420

Excellent Condition, sparingly used - too pretty to beat up at work

Don't quite get it, watanabe is too pretty, but you beat up the sexy Shig yanagi at work :D

The radiator in my car exploded in the heat yesterday and it ate up $500 without a hiccup. Damn SoCal and the crappy public transportation here.

Last Price Drop:

$390 for Wat Yani
$120 for Azuma gyuto

Thanks!

Back