Any interest in a Yoshihiro Molybdenum 270mm Gyuto passaround?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike9

Banned
Reaction score
It's idle at the moment while I'm in the honeymoon phase with my Fowler. Usual rules apply - use it for a week, sharpen only if you know how and insure it for $200. It's not the precious gem some are that are going around, but it's a solid work knife for good price point.

I owned one of these, and recently sharpened another for a friend. They are nice knives, people should enjoy this one.

I'm down.
Send it to me before Panda so I can just hand it off to him, then make him pay for the shipping!:wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::jumping2::jumping2::jumping2::evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin::evilgrin:

Please do post some reviews, the knife is at an interesting price point. 270mm is too long for me, otherwise I'd like to check out the knife.

I just got added on to Panda's passer, otherwise I'd be all about this. I've been eyeing their goods on eBay since I got into jknives. Very interested to see how they perform.

I have been wondering how the steel compares with globals. Would like to try this out, have been eyeing for awhile.

Molybdenum is in the line of what Global uses. Why wouldn't I want to see if someone got a better knife out of it.

Getting some response so I'm going to close this next Friday and post the list next Sunday.

OK - I got four -

Crothcipt
cheflarge
Panda
labor of love

going once . . .

OK - here we go -

cheflarge
Crothcipt
labor of love
Panda

I'll get this out tomorrow or wednesday and PM the 1st recipient. Was someone going to hand this off to another member? NC rings a bell.

OK - here we go -

cheflarge
Crothcipt
labor of love
Panda

I'll get this out tomorrow or wednesday and PM the 1st recipient. Was someone going to hand this off to another member? NC rings a bell.
That's me Mike!
panda knows where I live.

I'm not sure what happened to Mike. I don't think he's on the forum anymore.

Back