Quantcast
What do you have on your wrist?
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you have on your wrist?

What do you have on your wrist?

just got this back from being serviced by Rick Littlefield of piecesoftime.net. I couldn't be happier with it. There was a big dent on the clasp, hence the photo of the re-finished clasp. 1968 GMT Master.

I've amassed a few of these Casio Frogman series...they are becoming more rare.
    Name:  frogman.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  13.8 KB
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

I sport an "I <3 boobies" bracelet... prolly not quite what you were looking for

Usually burns...
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

this, only expensive watch i have left.

used to have an all steel rolex, gone now. money matters. not gonna let go of this one even if money gets real tight.

also have this as a daily driver.

not my picture, i have one of the 2nd to the left watch. had it since high school. won't let go of that one either.

haven't bought a watch since these guys. been thinking of changing it up and getting a g-shock so i don't mind if it gets scuffed up and all that.

also had a cartier bracelet, that one got stolen.

Nothing. Never got into fancy watches and wore cheap ones. At one point invested $500 in a Swiss chronometer which I thought was plenty for a watch, the chrono stopped a few days after the warranty expired, the repair was supposed to be more than the buying price and I just had enough. Now I don't wear any watch.

Stefan

That sucks. Rolex wanted $1200 to even look at my GMT (this was my Dad's, and I have all the papers and packaging for it), and I doubt they even would have worked on it, due to age. Funny to walk around with this much money on my wrist, though. I bought a new Citizen Eco to wear while this was being worked on, and I plan on continuing to wear it most days...

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    i'm currently wearing this:
    nice! I love the Omega Seamaster inspired face texture. my Citizen is this:

now that I have my GMT Master back, I plan on getting a leather or cork strap for the Citizen. I also need to find my Seiko Kinetic, which is somewhere... Once I get my MBA, I hope to get myself a vintage Speedmaster, Paul Newman Daytona(or maybe an Explorer, if I can't find the PN Daytona at a decent price), or El Primero, as a congratulation gift, but I'll probably just buy knives.

Sponsors
    yeah... i liked it because it was simple and elegant... not overdone. And i love techie gadgets, ergo the ecodrive and atomic clock