Quantcast
What do you have on your wrist? - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you have on your wrist?

Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    yeah... i liked it because it was simple and elegant... not overdone. And i love techie gadgets, ergo the ecodrive and atomic clock
    Hard to go wrong with that.

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Usually at least one purple rubber band(or up to 10) from an asparagus bunch if I'm working the line.
    It just gets me in the zone.
    But only then.
    It starts to cut off my circulation, veins a' poppin', and it irritates my carpal tunnel.

I gave up watches a long time ago. It's against Health Code now, and all my nice ones just got ruined working in a kitchen.
    No matter how high the throne,
    there sits but an ass.

Nothing. Never got into fancy watches and wore cheap ones. At one point invested $500 in a Swiss chronometer which I thought was plenty for a watch, the chrono stopped a few days after the warranty expired, the repair was supposed to be more than the buying price and I just had enough. Now I don't wear any watch.
    if ever you're in my country i can introduce you to a guy that fixes expensive watches for a living. he's trained internationally (switzerland, hongkong, malaysia, etc.) and does all kinds of expensive and rare watches. he has clients from all over that come to the country just to have watches fixed. there's this japanese dude that comes here just to bring over a ton of watches for him to fix, comes in twice a year and brings over a dozen watches to fix. he works for cartier here but works on other watches on the side.

he can get you a good deal on repairs. last year he went to a seminar in malaysia to be trained for certification for other brands of watches and he ended up teaching those dudes what to do. surgeon's hands don't even compare to him.

Citizen Eco Drive Blue Face Titanium 100 WR.The trouble with battery watches in the ocean is when it is changed no longer waterproof.Paid 200.00 for the Citizen Titanium over 10 yrs. ago.Surfed,Kayac,Swim I cannot believe this watch is still going strong.I figured the Solar proccessor has a life span I wonder how long this thing is going to last.Body & Band are Titanium so it is faily lite as well.Best watch I have ever owned.

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    In high school I had the Casio calculator watch, this one.

But since then I couldn't keep the bands from breaking. Couldn't keep one at all. My dad gave me a expensive one with a twist flex band. It has been hell to try to keep one.
    Chewie's the man.

Thanks!

I really dig the full tone faces. Here is my other watch I run.

Those Eco's are way to busy, no offense guys. I prefer my Nixon Cannon. Attachment 17119 Its like having Pam Grier on your wrist, sexy, tough as nails, and won't take no for an answer.
    Today is as good a day to die as any. Except for tomorrow. I have plans tomorrow.

Still trying to work out this damn posting pics from iPhone business.
    Today is as good a day to die as any. Except for tomorrow. I have plans tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread