Quantcast
What do you have on your wrist? - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you have on your wrist?

Seiko black monster, I love it !!!

I love watches, but I have a modest budget. My everyday watch is a replica of the classic Bulova Drivers' Watch made under the Adidas label:
    Name:  Adidas Bulova Drivers Watch.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  5.2 KB

My special occasion watch is this Montblanc Star Automatic:
    Name:  Montblanc Star Automatic Watch.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  16.4 KB

got a Russian Sturmanskie.

Name:  W-1037_zps82e8ff78.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  13.9 KB
    Name:  W-1037_3_zps359e5e51.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  64.7 KB

Lots of Eco-Drive love! My daily each is an Eco-Drive that I've had for about 10 years. I'm at work, and this is my work watch. My wife bought it for me for Christmas, because she saw me eyeing it up:

It was on my wrist when my bunker gear got destroyed, and it's looking as great as ever. Citizens are awesome watches.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

I don't know about the US, but here in Canada Costco has awesome prices on Eco-Drive. Usually they're about $100 less than everyone else on a $250 model.

Senior Member AFKitchenknivesguy's Avatar
    My every day carries:

Jason

It had been years since I wore a watch, not because I didn't miss doing so, but because I had trouble finding something that I liked, that I could afford, and that would hold up.
    I just recently found a good deal on a Lum Tec Super Combat B2, and it's been well worth the wait. Very legible and simple dial, perfect size for my wrist, but lightweight thanks to Ti, simple hand-wind ETA movement (I actually enjoy winding it every day), fantastic build quality, and as the name company suggests: amazing lume.
    It's also been my first introduction into Nato style straps and I'm hooked: most comfortable style of strap I've ever worn. It came with some really well made ballistic nylon ones that I use if it's going to get really wet and dirty, but I also just picked up a dressier shell cordovan nato by DaLuca and it feels sooo good.

"I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

everyday beater. is a Casio Pathfinder PAW1300. above all else, i am a backpack bowhunter. best watch for that use. while it was in for repairs, i got an analog Casio at Costco for $100.

for added plummage..i have a gold Rolex president, stainless Tuder, and some vintage Omega.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Lots of Eco-Drive love! My daily each is an Eco-Drive that I've had for about 10 years. I'm at work, and this is my work watch. My wife bought it for me for Christmas, because she saw me eyeing it up:

It was on my wrist when my bunker gear got destroyed, and it's looking as great as ever. Citizens are awesome watches.
    You're a lefty but you wear your watch on your left wrist?