Quantcast
What do you have on your wrist? - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: What do you have on your wrist?

For those who don't know **** from....

Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris?

had a citizen eco drive and a seiko kinetic titanium but sold them, dont like wearing watches in the kitchen. if anything a timex expedition or casio gshock.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckfat View Post
    For those who don't know **** from....

Dave,

I checked into their website and I absolutely love the look of this particular model... http://www.shinola.com/shop/watches/...atch-s002.html

Not that I can afford it now but I jumped on their email list, who knows maybe I'll sell a knife or two to get such a unique watch.
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

I used to wear a Tissot PRC200 until the band pin came out about three years ago. Since then I have not worn a watch and will probably never go back to one.

k.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

Quote Originally Posted by stereo.pete View Post
    Dave,

I checked into their website and I absolutely love the look of this particular model... http://www.shinola.com/shop/watches/...atch-s002.html

Not that I can afford it now but I jumped on their email list, who knows maybe I'll sell a knife or two to get such a unique watch.
    Hey Pete come on over to DTW and we'll grab some cigars and hit their store up. I managed to trip over my own two feet last week and landed right on my watch. I nearly fell over when I saw the bill from Rolex. Thank goodness for an Inland Marine policy!

Dave

Shinola has a ton of amazing products. I love the idea behind the brand, and I'll be a customer soon. In fact...ah, nevermind. Just really cool stuff.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Okay, here's my wedding gift from almost 20 years ago.[ATTACH=CONFIG]17493[/ATTACH

Only meant for the middle picture but I couldn't delete the other two.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	67.8 KB 
ID:	17491   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	15 
Size:	37.1 KB 
ID:	17493  

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	18 
Size:	67.9 KB 
ID:	17492  
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckfat View Post
    Hey Pete come on over to DTW and we'll grab some cigars and hit their store up. I managed to trip over my own two feet last week and landed right on my watch. I nearly fell over when I saw the bill from Rolex. Thank goodness for an Inland Marine policy!

Dave
    Dave that sounds like a plan. I have a knife in the works from Randy and when it is finished I will make a road trip to pick it up and stop in your area. This won't be until probably this time next year though but I will keep you informed.
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Engorged Member
    Wear a Sea Dweller sometimes, but usually wear a g-shock. If im in the office i take off the Rolex and use it as a paperweight. I had a IWC Mark XII a couple of years ago and traded it in on a Breitling. I will probably pick up another one this year because I miss the simplicity and lack of name recognition.
    "So you want to be a vegetarian? Hitler was a vegetarian and look at how he turned out."

Quote Originally Posted by stereo.pete View Post
    Dave that sounds like a plan. I have a knife in the works from Randy and when it is finished I will make a road trip to pick it up and stop in your area. This won't be until probably this time next year though but I will keep you informed.
    Sounds like a Plan Pete. I'm right on the way to Randy's place any how so Steaks on the BGE and some some Cubano's for sure.

Dave