Quantcast
What do you have on your wrist? - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: What do you have on your wrist?

I can't believe how many guys here wear Rolex, like they're Timex....
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

my stainless Tudor looks just like Dream Burls. i love it. i bought it at the time because it was less expensive than the same stainless Rolex. same watch. i just took it in for a new face, and tune-up. cost me $500.

came back brand spanking new..and then i reached into my engine compartment and put the tiniest scuff on the face. should have done the crystal..damn!!

now i love it!! i rarely see Tudor here in the states. i think they quit selling them here.

I had my Rolex cleaned once (in 20 years) and was amazed at how much it cost. I think it was $500 also, but they did an amazing job. Even the bracelet looked like new. I don't wear it every day these days. Mostly when I go on vacation because it's built like a tank and I don't have to thing about it, even swimming.
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

Senior Member AFKitchenknivesguy's Avatar
    Rolex's are built like tanks. I've worn mine in field training, scuba diving, and at the range. I paid enough for it, I'm gonna wear it to the ground although I doubt I could.
    Jason

People really drop some loot on watches. I guess I have no place to talk though. My wrist is just covered in oven rack burns.
    All normal people love meat. If I went to a barbeque and there was no meat, I would say 'Yo Goober! Where's the meat?'.- Homer Simpson

As of now I own a Bulova Kinetic....which in hindsight was a bonehead purchase being I don't wear watches while in the kitchen. Lol. So I'm always having to adjust the time. It does however work perfect on the weekends when I'm not working at Uchi.

i drive my wife crazy. and my rolex repair guy as well.

apparently, Not wearing a rolex isnt the best for it's overall health. i have a gold president, that i NEVER wear..just not my style at all. my dad gave it to me, before he passed. i cant sell it until my mom passes. (so she cant kill me). i think i want to sell it and buy 3 stainless ones for each of my siblings. matching ones for all of us kids.

my tudor rides in my gun safe. opening it is a pain. so i dont wear that either.

on my wrist is a $299 Casio Pathfinder. i friggen love this thing. i sent it in for a repair. i have had this thing in motor oil, deer guts, my compost pile...it lives a rough life. atomic time keeping, so it is syncd perfectly. i am very outdoorsy. last time i wore my tudor deer hunting, a deer heard the bracelet jingling and ran away.

while this casio was away for repair, i bought a $100 analog casio from costco...the inexpensive watches get more play...i wore that thing on a 10-day backpack trip. it was awesome.

I'm not into gold watches too, my uncle gifted me a nice 1 couple of years ago and it is still brand new in the box

I wear a Cyma chrono with a faux carbon fiber face that a former employer gave me.
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

"Not wearing a rolex isnt the best for it's overall health"

You can get watch storage units/boxes for self winding watches that move so they keep the watches running. Not all that expensive and less $$$ than repairs.

Dave
    Who you jivin' with that Cosmik Debris?