Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 171 to 178 of 178

Thread: What do you have on your wrist?

  1. #171
    pd7077's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    10
    I haven't had any issues with leather straps either. I have watches with other bands (SS, nylon, rubber), and rubber is by far the worst for me. Now this particular leather has to be taken care of a bit more than others because it's vintage, but it's only a matter of cleaning & conditioning it every 6 months so it's not really a big deal.

  2. #172
    Senior Member Cheeks1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    631
    New one Resco RTac.

  3. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    478
    I'll just throw this out here to so you guys can plunder your bank accounts: Shinichi Watanabe made watches.

    http://www.kitchen-knife.jp/special/watch.htm

    Go forth and feed ye addiction!

  4. #174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    bay area, california
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovidah View Post
    I'll just throw this out here to so you guys can plunder your bank accounts: Shinichi Watanabe made watches.

    http://www.kitchen-knife.jp/special/watch.htm

    Go forth and feed ye addiction!
    no thanks. i would destroy that thing.

  5. #175
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    bay area, california
    Posts
    1,097
    if i plunder my back account..it will be for a IWC topgun.

  6. #176
    Senior Member
    WildBoar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NoVa
    Posts
    3,237
    Quote Originally Posted by boomchakabowwow View Post
    if i plunder my back account..it will be for a IWC topgun.
    Those seem to come up for sale pretty often in the used market. Set up an alert on watchrecn and monitor pricing, etc. for a while.
    __________
    David (WildBoar's Kitchen)

  7. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    bay area, california
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by WildBoar View Post
    Those seem to come up for sale pretty often in the used market. Set up an alert on watchrecn and monitor pricing, etc. for a while.
    thanks.

  8. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sunderland, MA
    Posts
    91

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •