Quantcast
Feedback on B/S/T
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback on B/S/T

Feedback on B/S/T

I have made several purchases using B/S/T and all have been great experiences. It would be great if there were a way to post a positive (or a negative) that would show up in the profile area. Maybe this would open a can of worms or just be too much work, I have no idea, but wanted to see what other thought, esp. the mods.

Our operating philosophy has always been as a community, each transaction will be perfect or it will be the last one made by those person/ s, any feedback that is not as such would be rendered surpurfulous. While we have had many thousands of posts in the BST we have had precious few issues to deal with. As we grow I hope that this will remain the case.

KKF seems to have a much tighter knit community with a LOT more respect between members than other internet forums, knife related or not. This I like very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Our operating philosophy has always been as a community, each transaction will be perfect or it will be the last one made by those person/ s, any feedback that is not as such would be rendered surpurfulous. While we have had many thousands of posts in the BST we have had precious few issues to deal with. As we grow I hope that this will remain the case.
    Good sumation. I feel B/S/T, while very useful (I've gotten over half of my knives from there), is a convienence for PRIVATE transactions between members. Adding a feedback function would involve the forum administrators in a way that was never intended. I'm confident that if someone screws over someone else on B/S/T the word will get out and justice will be done
    Available handles- http://s64.photobucket.com/user/mkri...able%20handles

Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

I believe the protocol is we pay gas money to send a forum member in a moblie home to the offenders door to collect.
    'The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.' -Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Chuckles View Post
    I believe the protocol is we pay gas money to send a forum member in a moblie home to the offenders door to collect.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

The RV of justice.

Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Holy crap that was a slew of awesome!
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

and you know CT's got a kick'n waterbed and hot tub in the back of that rig!
    Available handles- http://s64.photobucket.com/user/mkri...able%20handles

Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

+ Reply to Thread