Thread: Franny's Brooklyn

Franny's Brooklyn

For those of you who have been around since the early KF ITK/FF days, I'm going to ask you to search the deep recesses of your brains. I had the owners of Franny's in my kitchen last night and we got to talking and I remembered that someone who worked at Franny's used to post on the old forums. I was trying very hard to remember who it was. Any help?

Does searching with keywords on GG "franny's brooklyn site:knifeforums.com" help? Not sure if this http://www.knifeforums.com/forums/sh.../post/1888994/ is whom you are looking for.

I did the same thing right after I posted. Yep. That's who it was. Was bugging me to no end trying to remember. Isn't the internet great??? LOL

Somewhat unrelated - Franny's is one of my favorite places to eat in Brooklyn, many memorable Sunday afternoons at their bar. So many memorable dishes

it was conlon something or nother... dont remember seeing him around in quite a few years

Good memory Jon. He went by the moniker, conlonpromo. You're right, he's been MIA for several years.