Quantcast
WTS Yoshihiro 180mm single bevel funayuki

Thread: WTS Yoshihiro 180mm single bevel funayuki

WTS Yoshihiro 180mm single bevel funayuki

Alright I need Belts and wood to finish some stuff on time so I am putting this up for sale again.

Yoshihiro 180mm Single bevel funayuki in White #2.

Here is the info from the last post and the link. It is in the same condition as it was.
    http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...i-single-bevel

There are a few chips, one on the tip and one in the middle of the blade. These are from when I first got this knife and was learning how to use it. They are almost all the way worked out. I waterproofed the handle and saya and they are in good condition. There are 2 hammer marks or over grinds on the blade road. One on the heel and one near the tip, they do not affect the edge but make giving it an even finish difficult.
    It is not the prettiest knife ever but gets stupid sharp and is a great cutter.

Priced to sell at $120 including paypal and conus shipping. I will consider trades for a 270mm slicer, but would prefer to sell it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131118_130146.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	20744Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131118_130154.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	52.0 KB 
ID:	20745Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131118_130220.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	20746Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131118_130239.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	20747Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131118_130256.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	49.2 KB 
ID:	20748

Thanks for looking,
    Mike
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog

Bump $110 paypalled and shipped conus.
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog

SOLD!

Congrats to you both , it was painful to watch a nice knife like this with this price not to get much attention

Quote Originally Posted by chefcomesback View Post
    Congrats to you both , it was painful to watch a nice knife like this with this price not to get much attention
    Thanks. I think people are trying to save for the holidays.
    -Mike