Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: F/S Mammoth tooth blocks and scales. F/S

Mark. the colors of the teeth vary greatly. depending on many factors. But your right. there not naturally pink. The tooth is "stabilized" and in the process color can be added to enhance the tooth.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Email address

Hi,
    My email address is thkod@hotmail.com.
    Thank you for the quick response.

Got it. Ill take some pictures tomorrow and send over sizes and prices along with the photos.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

PM on "set" 11

11 is a single scale. I will be posting some scales on my web site later tonight if I can get my dang server to allow me on the site.

Availible Knives

OK thanks for the correction Randy.

if ya want I can forward images to you of the sets For some reason my web site wont work. Server issues. Because it opens for everyone else.

Availible Knives

finally got these listed. 6 pages of handle materials now listed. Mammoth tooth and musk ox horn. There are a few blocks. for those who asked about ferrule pieces.

http://hhhcustomknives.com/product-c...-knife-scales/

Availible Knives