• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rader feather damascus

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith Neal

Reaction score
It is time to downsize the collection. First up is a Michael Rader feather damascus which is stunning. I love the knife, but could not bring myself to use it and spoil the finish. And some health issues require disposing of a few. I paid Michael $1550. Unused condition, $1450 shipped CONUS. Please forgive the photography!

P
What's the length looks like a collab Lisch and Rader

Beauty Keith, GLWS.
I hope your health improves so you don't have to part with any more in your stable.
What good is your health if you don't have awesome knives?

D. Lisch. Is it a collaboration with David Lisch? I'll take it if it is still available.

I just talked to Michael Rader. He said that David Lisch and him will be doing a lot more damascus collaborations in the future.

Congratulations. Stunning. Do you plan to use it or is it going in your planned display ?

This will get used for sure. Not at work. I don't trust that but around the house.

That will fit in nicely with your collection. Congratulations!

Back