Lavender Lemonade recipe

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! There was a restaurant near us that used to have this, but they went out of business and I haven't had it since. It IS delicious!

That sounds delicious. I'm working similar angle, but with a kick. I was given a pint of pure corn liquor. - yup 180 proof, melt your tongue off and set your place on fire if'n you're not careful with it.

I put it in a quart jar along with a very large whack of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced thing. Then set away for a month.

Yesterday we came back from a spontaneous trip up and over the mountain. When we got back I made what turned out to be a very nice summer drink.

To a pint glass add: ICE - I next added 1/2 OZ (OR MORE)- GINGER infused moonshine. Then top it off with equal parts of blood orange juice and sparkling lemonade.

Making the lemonade with lavender would add such a nice extra layer of flavor to the mix. Might not even taste the shine that way but the Ginger isn't going anywhere.

Back