Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thin to win!

I'm curious about the flex on a knife ground so thin. How is it Randy?
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Pete, The blade does have a little flex near the tip. But overall its quite ridged. The blade is approx 3mm thick at the spine above the heel. The majority of the taper happens in the last 1/3 of the length. The thickness midway between the spine and edge

Overall I dont think flex will be a problem. and being ground thin behind the edge will if anything make this knife cut like a hot knife through butter!

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    With the work I have seen you do, I would say having a auction site would work out for you. Risky... Very risky...
    Chewie's the man.

I think it will be fun to do a auction here on KKF! A members only sorta thing!!

I sent Dave and Austin a message with my idea and possible format I was thinking of doing. I am now awaiting a reply.

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Randy I can kind of work out how you were able to do some stuff on the knife, but I am baffled on the "H" mosaic pin. What is your secret?!
    "Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away." -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Quote Originally Posted by Don Nguyen View Post
    Randy I can kind of work out how you were able to do some stuff on the knife, but I am baffled on the "H" mosaic pin. What is your secret?!
    magic... duhhhh

and oh yeah, really love the detail on that liner. Super cool an unique... pretty much the HHH standard.
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

Stunning, just 30 more MM and I would be in it to win it! What a beauty.

Your a 270 guy.. I will try and remember that and go a bit larger on one of these. Thanks for posting and welcome to KKF!

Availible Knives