Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would anyone like a Bargain Subforum?

Seems these things get posted in random places such as off topic room and at least it would give some organization to it. I do enjoy seeing these posted though I am cheap and may be in the minority.
    once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    I agree. Seems like a good idea to me.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

I also agree that it could make these things easier to find if they are all in one place, rather than being scattered through various other forums. It would be helpful to see if there is more interest, and perhaps the new forum could be started on a trial basis.

Would be convenient, but anything new will show up under "What's New" anyway so...I don't know, guess I can go either way, not feeling real commited this morning, need more coffee
    Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Not everyone uses the "what's new" button.
    Chewie's the man.

The incredibly sophisticated Boise, ID <g>
    Quote Originally Posted by Crothcipt View Post
    Not everyone uses the "what's new" button.
    If they don't want to miss stuff, maybe they should. I always use the New Posts button and quickly see if there is anything I find vaguely interesting. Shrug

Yes that is true but there are also posts that have deals mentioned within them that no one would know about if they didn't think the title was interesting. For example This post http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/sh...tos-on-rakuten . I was not interested at all in getting a Masamoto, but I just saved $90 getting a yoshikane gyuto because it was mentioned on that thread.
    If I was looking at the general knife discussion or new posts thread and saw that title I'd be like "I don't care about Masamotos" But if I saw that on a bargain themed sub forum I would be like "hmm I don't care about Masamotos, but I do like bargains lets check it out."
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog

I vote YES on a bargain subforum. It's way to spread out right now for my tastes.

Agreed would love to see it

Do it!
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com