Dinner with members

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Had dinner tonight with WildBoar and ChucktheButcher. Great food and conversation. Not often can you discuss taking apart different animals and next to you is a table laid out with DTs, Pierre's, Carter's, etc. Mussels, pesto pasta and sautéed zucchini. Simple food for simple people.

who did the cooking? and pics or it didn't happen. it is pretty cool hanging out with others who share our passion for knives, good way to meet new people and socialize as well.

Had dinner tonight with WildBoar and ChucktheButcher. Great food and conversation. Not often can you discuss taking apart different animals and next to you is a table laid out with DTs, Pierre's, Carter's, etc. Mussels, pesto pasta and sautéed zucchini. Simple food for simple people.

I'm highly jealous/grateful that you all had the chance to spend some time together. Sounds just right.

Unfortunately there were no picts. WildBoar cooked up some mussels in a coconut sauce then some angel hair w/ pesto. I added some sautéed zucchini w/ a bunch o' stuff thrown in. I brought some lomo, coppa, duck, and pork rillettes to snack on before. It was just a simple home cooked meal that we shared together.

For those of you in the Washington D.C. area, go to Art and Soul, where tkern works, give him a heads up and you'll be in for a memorable dinner.

I'd never eat with anyone willing to have me as a dining companion.

Hmmm, I can take a pic of leftover pasta w/ pesto tonight, and another pic of the trashcan, which is full of mussel shells.

I'd take a pic of the lomo, cappa, etc., but I'm afraid it will attract undesirables :lol2:

(+ you forgot to mention the lime/ coconut sorbet :nono:)

Back