Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyber Monday 11/30/2015

Cyber Monday 11/30/2015

For those of you familiar with us over here at Epicurean Edge, you know that we do one sale, every year, on the Monday following Thanksgiving. We will be hosting our Cyber Monday event once again this year on Nov. 30th. Every hour there will be new sales featuring different lines of our culinary knives so make sure you stay tuned if you've had your eye on something that is right outside your price budget! Thanks everyone and have some happy holidays!
    -Jeff Swanson
    Epicurean Edge
    Admin Assistant

Welcome, Jeff.
    So, in the past couple years, the deals changed every two hours, but this year you'll be doing it every hour? I need to plan my sleep schedule accordingly . . .

Aloha Jeff,
    What time will the sale be starting?

Mahalo,
    Mikey
    Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

As an unsolicited endorsement to this sale, last year I picked up a 300mm damascus Yoshikane yanagi for about $250. Normal retail is $459. They also conduct the sale in a very civilized manner. Unless it's a one off custom, most items are available for the full period (two hours last year, may be one hour this year). In other words, they're not just marking down leftovers. The items they put on sale are normal stocked items, and no 'Door Buster' BS. I actually took the day off last year to monitor the sale in hopes of picking up the very yanagi-ba that I did.

Be well,
    Mikey
    Rule #1- Don't sweat the small s%&t, rule #2- It's ALL small s%&t
    Mikey

I bet they Yani has a nice new set of shoes too. Nobody makes shoes like they do in Hawaii
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

Quote Originally Posted by toddnmd View Post
    Welcome, Jeff.
    So, in the past couple years, the deals changed every two hours, but this year you'll be doing it every hour? I need to plan my sleep schedule accordingly . . .
    I apologize as i misspoke. It will indeed be every two hours once again this year.

Hi Jeff -

Is local pick up available? Trying to avoid multiple packages and shipping cost if possible.

Last year there was a way to tell them to hold everything to the end of the sale and send in one package....

Hey Derek
    Customer can tell us ahead of time to please hold shipping all items until the end of the sale allowing us to ship them all out to you in one package. Please mention this in the comments of the first order when you checkout the shopping cart. If you wish for local pickup please mention that in the comments as well and we will adjust the shipping when we process your order. During this sale we have a huge volume of orders, so we would not have time to go through each item by hand with customers, however if you have any issues with the knives you bought we will still be offering our standard return policy.

I don't have an exact time the sale will be starting quite yet.