Quantcast
AUCTION!!! Custom Gyuto
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AUCTION!!! Custom Gyuto

AUCTION!!! Custom Gyuto

Hello and good day KKF! The weather has finally cooled down here and we are making some progress in the shop again and enjoying the break from the high heat and humidity. I hope you are all doing well.

Today, after many requests I am testing a NEW way for you Knife Knuts to get a custom Triple H Kitchen knife.. By offering a KKF "Members only" AUCTION!

If this goes well. I will offer a knife on auction again. And I expect other vendors may follow suit and post auction threads as well.

I have ran this past the Mods and owner am happy to say.. They gave me the green light to try this. BUT.. All bids through PM will be reviewed by the owner of this forum. So transparency and honesty is first and foremost. I will forward a message containing the bid history to Austin during this auction. As they are received. Which should keep this straight.

Here is how it will work. or THE RULES.. Please read and follow the rules so there is no problems and or issues with the STAFF here at KKF And we can continue to have more auctions and fun!

To BID you must be a KKF member, To place a bid, you can post it into the thread. OR send it through PM if you prefer to remain anonymous. To bid on PM lets keep this simple. Just put your bid amount in the subject line and send. And I will update the thread and Austin as PM bids come in.

The starting bid is 1.00 and is a NO RESERVE auction.

The minimum bid increment is 10.00

The auction will close Sunday the 28th at 6pm EST. Unless there is a bid within the last 5 minutes of the auction. In the event this happens. The close time for the auction will extended 15 minutes. Until the final bid is in play for 15 minutes. I will closely monitor the end of the auction and use time stamps on any posts or PM's to determine the time a bid was placed. Then, I will mark it sold. And post the final sale price.

The winning bidder must pay within 24 hours of the close of the auction. I will send you a PayPal invoice once the auction ends. Shipping is included in the final price world wide.

In the event, that payment is not received within 24 hrs. The next highest bidder will have option to buy at there last bid amount.

Not so small print.. Your bid is a agreement to complete the sale, and I expect nothing but the best from this group, or I wouldn't even think about doing this auction.

Lets have some fun, no rock throwing, or biting allowed! Yet the occasional ball kicks are OK!

But by all means Bid and bid as often as you like. Have fun!

Im going to clean out my inbox. and then will post images and specs of the knife and that post will be the beginning time of this auction.

Thanks and God Bless
    Randy, HHH Knives

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Custom HHH Knives 240mm Gyuto.

AEB-L RC 61 AOL 14.5" Blade 240mm
    The spine is approx 2.9mm thick above the heel tapers to 2.45 midway and from there tapers to the tip. which is approx .90 one CM behind the tip.
    The height at the heel is approx 48.24mm tall. with full convex 50/50 grind.

Handle is highly contoured exhibition grade Koa. with brass pins and custom mosaic H pin.

Here are some images. Any questions please feel free to ask. I will add my makers mark and final edge to this one B4 I send it out.

Thanks and good luck.
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

WOOO. Bid sent.

Nice! This should be fun

PM Bid. "Knife bid- 325.00 USD"

Thanks!

Availible Knives

Damm

PM bid "335" 1:04

Thanks

Availible Knives

PM Bid. "$435" 1:20

Thanks

Availible Knives

PM Bid "Knife bid-625.00 USD" 1:24

Thanks

Availible Knives

whoa! Nice Randy!
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller